POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Compiling stuff : Re: Compiling stuff Server Time
30 Sep 2024 15:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling stuff
From: Chambers
Date: 17 Dec 2008 21:51:01
Message: <F9A08043ECFD4165BF529C09F5735A39@HomePC>

It only does double-entry.

It can download from some banks; in my case, my bank doesn't support ANY
software downloading, so I'm stuck anyway (I actually contacted our IT
department about this, and was told that the proper way to have your
financial software "automatically" download statements was to go to their
website, click on "download statement", and select my software to open the
file by default!)

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com