POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Don't Tread On Me : Re: Don't Tread On Me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Don't Tread On Me
From: Peter Popov
Date: 27 Mar 2000 02:39:05
Message: <Ew=fOAfjxx=NZwoI5V6z0LhRp62D@4ax.com>
On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:55:04 -0700, Xplo Eristotle
<inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote:

>Oops! That was an earlier test version, this is the image I MEANT to
>upload. ^^;;

There is a song by Metallica with this name. This picture, with the
red & spikes & the brooding gloom seems to go well with it :) What
does the title mean and what is its history (I think it comes from the
Bible but I am not sure, not having read it in English yet).

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet