POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Dave's Flic Viewer : Re: Dave's Flic Viewer Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dave's Flic Viewer
From: Peter Popov
Date: 27 Nov 1999 17:53:58
Message: <D2BAOE+E4zBxbHwBQ1IRrVg9cDxu@4ax.com>
On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 14:33:33 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>It is down and far as I know permanently. I just talked to David a couple
>of days ago and he admitted that he has been seriously procrastinating
>with any further development of the program. I have a brand new final
>version of dtawin and dta for dos that I will be making available to
>the public soon but this distribution does not contain the animation
>file viewer utility.

Maybe I had better send it to you for, ahem, 'making available to the
public'? Dave's Flic Viewer is uncrippled Shareware (rated $35) but I
think DTA is, too, so this should not be a factor. Dave's approval, on
the other hand, surely is, so will you please be so kind as to ask him
if he's at ease with putting F32 online?

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700