POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: Twysted source (bug fixed) : Re: Twysted source (bug fixed) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted source (bug fixed)
From: Alan Kong
Date: 19 Sep 1999 18:08:31
Message: <D17lNxgbWqu1JhddPK1vF5wDt2xX@4ax.com>
On 17 Sep 1999 04:18:54 -0400, Nieminen Juha <war### [at] cctutfi> wrote:

>  The only reason a bought 64 Megs more RAM (so now I have 128 Megs) was
>povray. No joking. I don't have any other program that starts swapping with
>64 Megs of memory.

  Same here, Warp. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, else on my machine uses as
much memory or puts my hardware through a workout as much as POV-Ray. Even
the most of the latest PC games will run with headroom to spare if I had
invested in a nicer 3d video card, but it isn't that important to me.

--
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get