POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Keep Single Instance (always does, no matter setting) : Re: Keep Single Instance (always does, no matter setting) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keep Single Instance (always does, no matter setting)
From: Mike Williams
Date: 17 Jan 2002 02:24:53
Message: <Cmb32DAi+dR8EwSX@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it bob h who wrote:
>3.5.beta.8.icl.win32, P3, WinXP
>
>This was okay before now, if I remember right.  Now POV won't run multiple
>instances.  At least not while rendering (tried Pause to check that anyway,
>can't stop a current render).

Would I be right in thinking that this is fully fixed now? In beta 9
there was a partial fix (if you switched it off and on again it worked)
but beta 10 seems to work correctly straight out of the box for me. I
can't see anything in changes.txt that suggests that it was addressed.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure