POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) : Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 08:11:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 13 Oct 2003 23:02:11
Message: <BBB0D045.15E1A%goofygraffix@N-O-S-P-A-Mhuntel.net>
in article 3f8a814e@news.povray.org, Rune at run### [at] runevisioncom wrote
on 10/13/03 5:42 AM:

> That's so funny! :D

Thanks :)

> I really like the way how the dialog and clipping takes its time (and
> even have big pauses) rather than rushing though the story. So many
> animations in the IRTC (but not all) put a lot of action into a very
> short movie, and it just gets confusing and doesn't look professional.
> This one on the otehr hand is put together very nicely!

I haven't really looked at any of the movies in the IRTC of late (10 megs is
an awful lot to download thru a dial-up), but in defense of them I would say
10 megs is a bit on the small side, especially if you have a really big
idea.  I'd hate to think how large this one would've been if I would've
gotten it successfully thru Movie2MPEG (my guess would be around 17 megs),
and I'd hate to think how it would look if I had to edit to get it to fit
under 10 megs (probably confusing and not very professional) :/

Dan
Goofy Graffix - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix