POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : stupid bee jokes : Re: stupid bee jokes Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stupid bee jokes
From: Dan Byers
Date: 26 Jun 2003 19:05:58
Message: <BB20E625.C6A2%goofygraffix@huntel.net>
in article 3efa14a0$1@news.povray.org, Tek at tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom wrote
on 6/25/03 4:32 PM:

>> The whole thing is larger than I have space allotted for me on my website.
>> In the future I will make it available on CD-ROM, but I'd like to add a few
>> more animations to it first.
>
> How big is it? If you want you can mail it to me and I can host it on my
> website. I just want to see the full thing! :)
>
> --
> Tek
> http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

It's 6.9 megs, and that's as a Quicktime movie encoded with Sorensen.  I
think the mpg will be slightly bigger (I took the 1.9 excerpt encoded with
Sorensen and it turned into a 2.0 meg mpg).  I'll jack around with it later
on this evening or more likely this weekend.

Dan
Goofy Graffix - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix