POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : stupid bee jokes : Re: stupid bee jokes Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stupid bee jokes
From: Dan Byers
Date: 26 Jun 2003 19:02:08
Message: <BB20E53B.C6A1%goofygraffix@huntel.net>
in article 3efadeeb$1@news.povray.org, JWV at jwv|at|planet.nl wrote on
6/26/03 6:52 AM:

>> error "An invalid alignment was specified."
>
> same problem here :-(
>

> "Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote in message
>> I wish I could see this clip, but when I try to watch it, I get the
>> error "An invalid alignment was specified." And it's not even div-x or
>> anything like that, so I have no idea why...
>>
>> Rune
>> --
>> 3D images and anims, include files, tutorials and more:
>> rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)
>> POV-Ray Ring: http://webring.povray.co.uk

Hmmm... I encoded the raw Quicktime excerpt (37 megs) using Sorensen (don't
ask me what the settings were... I just know I got it down to 1.9 megs), and
from there to .mpg with Movie2MPEG (Mac stuff, in case you were wondering).
Maybe that go-between step threw something funky in it that's making it gum
up the works.  I'll take another whack at it later  :/

Dan
Goofy Graffix - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix