POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment : Re: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment
From: Glen Berry
Date: 30 Apr 2002 16:57:39
Message: <BATPPM3JveBUIqF17Oqw2r895EdN@4ax.com>
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:08:32 +0100, Mike Williams <mik### [at] nospamplease>
wrote:

>Having previously worked in several software houses, I think that the
>team has done a brilliant job of hitting their software deadline 17
>times, and only missing by one day once.

Yes, the POV-Team is pretty darn good at what they do. There's no
question about that. I just wish that the quality level of POV would
somehow rub off on the quality level of the operating system I use to
run it.  :)

Later,
Glen