POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blah... : Re: blah... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:27:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blah...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 14 Mar 2003 19:57:34
Message: <BA97D6FB.3CFA%goofygraffix@huntel.net>
in article 3e6f4bbb@news.povray.org, Hugo Asm at hua### [at] post3teledk wrote on
3/12/03 9:01 AM:

>> I think I tend to do better when I just pick a
>> direction and let things happen; much more
>> chaotic and happenstance, which I think is
>> a quality of all good art :)
>
> I think I understand. But does it mean the results are better, or does it
> mean, you just like them more because they don't have to live up to your
> vision?
>
> :o)
> Regards,
> Hugo

Let's just say I prefer my relationship with POV to be on the casual dating
side - you know, we get together every now and then, hang out, have a good
time, drink a little  wine, maybe even get laid, and everybody goes home
happy and carefree... it's when it becomes a "serious" relationship that all
the headaches (and heartaches) start!  ;)

dan
Goofy Graffix - http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx
DanByersArt - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix