POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sim_POV: Mid Air Collisions : Re: Sim_POV: Mid Air Collisions Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sim_POV: Mid Air Collisions
From: Fidel viegas
Date: 19 Dec 2002 02:00:09
Message: <BA271D8D.8214%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
in article 3E00DF60.4C04039B@gmx.de, Christoph Hormann at
chr### [at] gmxde wrote on 18/12/02 8:49 pm:

> "Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
>>
>> This is all amaznig stuff.  When I went to look at simpov,  it looked like
>> too radical a change in the way I'm povving (dos-based or something, is it?)
>> that I decided it wasn't the right time for me.
>
> I'm always astonished there are people who feel unable to use a command
> line program - i really don't understand it.  Is it really much more
> difficult to type a command than to click some bottoms and menus?.

This is what a friend of mine said: "No one uses command line any more
(talking of himself), that is out of fashion and it is too complicated. We
are in a new generation: GUI based apps."

He just thinks that command line is something from another world. And most
guys that avoid it, just think it is something from another world that
requires a lot of knowledge.

All the best

Fidel.