POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : mac pov-ray 3.5 and opening files : Re: mac pov-ray 3.5 and opening files Server Time
22 May 2024 09:00:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mac pov-ray 3.5 and opening files
From: Fidel viegas
Date: 3 Nov 2002 15:54:19
Message: <B9EB3C54.63FC%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
in article 3dc50acf$1@news.povray.org, Thorsten Froehlich at tho### [at] trfde
wrote on 3/11/02 11:38 am:

> In article <web.3dc48ce853ac2ad32a5c704b0@news.povray.org> , "tim"
> <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
>> The file "m06v01.pov" could not be used.
>> Error: can not open file (-108).
>
> Your memory is full because you did not allocate enough memory for POV-Ray.

Not always the case. I had this problem before. But when I opened the file
with BBEdit and resaved it, it opened it properly.
I didn't have any problems opening it on Mac OS 9.2 either, and neither from
the classic environment.

Anyway, just hope that work when resaving the file with BBEdit.

Al the best

Fidel.