POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Templates problem : Re: Templates problem Server Time
18 May 2024 00:54:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Templates problem
From: Glenn Greenway
Date: 19 Aug 2002 13:20:25
Message: <B986A127.5E2E%glenncg@isrv.com>
in article B9738BA3.4BD6%gle### [at] isrvcom, Glenn Greenway at
gle### [at] isrvcom wrote on 8/5/02 1:55 AM:

> in article web.3d4da99c1de79b9164224a80@news.povray.org, deanzzz at
> dea### [at] attbicom wrote on 8/4/02 6:24 PM:
>
>> I have had exactly the same problem every time I used POV on my Mac. I, too,
>> have System 9.2.2 and Carbon Lib 1.6, but on an iMac. The first render
>> leaves me incapable of using drag-and-drop from the templates library.
>>
>> DZ
>>
>> Tom Stone wrote:
>>> After 1 or 2 renderings, the template menu & window stops working.
>>>
>>> Is this a known problem? If so, I'm sorry to bring it up again.
>>>
>>> Tested on an iBook, swedish system 9.2.2, Carbon Lib 1.6
>>>
>>> -Tom Stone
>>>

> Same thing here on a G4

I understand that those using OS X have had some luck with the template
issue.  I'm using Mac OS 9.2.2 and am still having the same problem.

Even using the simplest POV demo scene, after one render Templates die.

By the way, 3.5 is amazing, but this Template issue remains, for me,
unresolved.

Peace,

Glenn