POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Alpha channels in batch renders? : Re: Alpha channels in batch renders? Server Time
9 Jun 2024 04:48:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alpha channels in batch renders?
From: Paul Kuehn
Date: 25 Jan 2002 12:18:34
Message: <B876EF8A.FBB1%pkuehn@mac.com>
Thorsten-

Yes, it's turned on in the Render settings, Compression is _not_ checked.
I'm opening the image in Photoshop. The alpha channel is definitely there
when I manually save the image after rendering is complete, but if I open
the file that was automatically saved upon completion, there is no alpha
channel.

Paul