POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Alpha channels in batch renders? : Alpha channels in batch renders? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Alpha channels in batch renders?
From: Paul Kuehn
Date: 23 Jan 2002 11:16:26
Message: <B8743DFA.F666%pkuehn@mac.com>
Question: I know how to turn on alpha channels in the rendering prefs, but
they only get saved if I do a "Save As" on the rendered image. The image
file that is automatically saved when I render does not contain the alpha
channel.

Therefore, when I do a batch rendering, the saved images do not have the
alpha channel, even though it was enabled in the settings.

Am I missing something?

Paul

(POV-Ray Mac 3.1.g.r2)