POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Path with sphere attached. . . : Re: Path with sphere attached. . . Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Path with sphere attached. . .
From: Arie L  Stavchansky
Date: 31 Oct 2001 11:49:45
Message: <B80595D9.207E%arie@andrew.cmu.edu>
Hi Tor,

Thank you so much for your help and response.  I feel like this group
provides kinda of like an "underground" educational curriculum.  It's kinda
nice knowing that science and mathematics have something to do with the
visual arts.

I did read your answer to my question on "Not a sphere. . ." and understood
it.  Thank you for that response as well.  I have visited the sites you have
given me and will say that (for me) it will take a while to absorb the
material.  Thank you for answering my questions, it is greatly appreciated.

Arie

in article 3BD8B1DF.82914778@hotmail.com, Tor Olav Kristensen at