POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Is there any way to make a custom pattern? : Re: Is there any way to make a custom pattern? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 16:48:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there any way to make a custom pattern?
From: David
Date: 22 Mar 2001 13:09:48
Message: <B6DF7FEC.5184%mccabesoftware@yahoo.com>
Hmm.. it's the non-overlapping part that's hard.
Perhaps something like:
texture
{
    spherical
    texture_map
    {
        [0 bigCrackle]
        [0.3 bigCrackle]
        [.30001 smallCrackle]
        [1 smallCrackle]
    }
}

I doubt it will work, but it's worth a try.
______
David McCabe
mcc### [at] yahoocom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/