POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bezier_plane_uv macro : Re: Bezier_plane_uv macro Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bezier_plane_uv macro
From: Yasu I
Date: 3 Nov 2000 07:24:41
Message: <B628DD44.5563%iwaentcl@po.bunbun.ne.jp>
"Christoph" wrote:
> It looks useful although i did not yet have time to try it.
>
> Soem other parts of your Website look interesting too, any chance to get it
> translated to english ?
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
> Homepage: http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/

Thanks visiting my home page.
I thought that I would tanslate my site to English from the past, but did
not make it until now, because I am not native and I am weak in English.
But you are interesting to my site, I will make an effort and will try to
translate it into English by little.

Yaus.I
Email : iwa### [at] posaganetnejp