POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bezier_plane_uv macro : Bezier_plane_uv macro Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Bezier_plane_uv macro
From: Yasu I
Date: 31 Oct 2000 21:12:11
Message: <B625AB58.D7E%iwaentcl@po.saganet.ne.jp>
Hi, all pover.

  This is my first contribution.
  I have now made a include file "splines.inc". In this include,
"Bezier_Plane_UV" macro can create a free curved surface by joinig sevral
bicubic_patches of MegaPOV together.  This surface goes through the points
that you need, and you can use UV mapping on this surface.

  You can get this macro in my home page. get and try to use it please.

Than you.

http://yasucg.site.ne.jp/page_e/spline_macros.html

< Yasu.I. >

Post a reply to this message