POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Object oriented POV scene language? : Re: Object oriented POV scene language? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object oriented POV scene language?
From: David
Date: 24 Jul 2000 00:53:03
Message: <B5A11995.1927%davidmccabe@mac.com>
> Uh, ever hear of structs?
    Can a struct have functions as well is vars? Can a struct have protected
members? Can a struct have inheritance? Are structs encapsulated? Ect.

> Well, to do something just for the sake of doing it isn't usually the
> best way to go about designing things...

That's not what I mean. Look one level deeper. I don't want it just for the
sake of OOP. I want it for the sake of OOP for the sake of the *application*
of OOP.