POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : texture bluring v 0.55 WIP - 2 attachments : Re: texture bluring v 0.55 WIP - 2 attachments - 2 attachments Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: texture bluring v 0.55 WIP - 2 attachments - 2 attachments
From: Mike Williams
Date: 20 Jul 2002 10:46:55
Message: <B0mLQAAnNWO9Ew+W@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Rafal 'Raf256' Maj who wrote:

>in XNews it looks o.k. - how about other news-clients ?
>
>and how about now ? I selected [x] Use MIME in XNews, did it help ?

My newsreaded could decode the files in the first posting but not the
second one. Unfortunately you chose to use a rather non-standard TIF
compression format, and I don't seem to have anything that can display
the contents of such files. Is there any reason why you can't use a more
standard format like JPEG?

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure