POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Feature request (uh-oh...) : Re: Feature request (uh-oh...) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:10:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request (uh-oh...)
From: Alan Kong
Date: 24 Oct 1999 19:59:08
Message: <A5wTOD61+G69SrPhOxnnRiqZZGf1@4ax.com>
On Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:53:16 -0400, "TonyB" <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet>
wrote:

>Oh, and if you can add the small window edge like in 3.02, I would
>really like that. I don't know why it was ever taken away.

  Hi, Tony. Are you referring to the Maxi-minimise feature that would
minimize to a small render window on the Windows desktop? Chris was able to
write this neat feature using an older set of tools that supported Win32
applications running under Windows v3.1 but had to abandon them to
incorporate a true Win32 version of POV-Ray to support future development.

  FWIW, I liked this feature a lot, also (if this is indeed the feature
you're talking about).