POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Off the drawing board : Re: Off the drawing board Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Off the drawing board
From: povray
Date: 5 Oct 2004 18:48:39
Message: <9uv3m05rqujjchkm6tbppa79kfjjq2ddl8@4ax.com>
On Mon,  4 Oct 2004 04:25:58 EDT, "Tom York"
<alp### [at] zubenelgenubi34spcom> wrote:

>I don't usually do still images these days, but:

Holy carp!  That thing (space ship, I presume?)
is amazing.  It's a masterpeice of greebles.  Wow.

A read ahead in this thread and you say that you
made the ship entirely from pov-ray primatives.  Wow,
even more.

I've never done any greeblage this cool (not for
lack of trying though)

Any greeble-making tips you'de care to share?