POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HF problems : Re: HF problems Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF problems
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Aug 2000 18:37:39
Message: <9q5mps41tocv06vk1809mallfhak0qgf6c@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 01:59:00 -0500, "GrimDude" <vos### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:

>No problems on this end. I think Lewis is in Israel? OE interpreted it
>correctly. ;)

I don't have a problem either but I think Steve is using some kind of
Unix and probably doesn't have Hebrew support. Of course he doesn't
need it to read Lewis' posts as they are in plain English but Lewis'
newsreader seems to be thinking differently :)

And then of course I could be all wrong, as more and more often
happens (age?).

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet