POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Kaleidoscopic Tile Samples : Re: More Kaleidoscopic Tile Samples Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Kaleidoscopic Tile Samples
From: Glen Berry
Date: 23 Jun 2003 16:14:57
Message: <9knefv0mnpur7k19fgsbob5duvnk37u01i@4ax.com>
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:33:00 +0100, "Chris Johnson"
<chr### [at] chris-jcouk> wrote:

>Not Pov-related, but this reminds me of something I did in flash a while
>ago: http://www.chris-j.co.uk/Kalidascope.html

That's similar, but you are showing only one hexagon in this example.
I'm showing parts of some additional surrounding tiled hexagons to
make the image tileable with normal rectangular image tiles, but yes,
the basic idea is very similar.

I also wanted to mention that I clicked on the word "enter" on your
site, but nothing happened. I'm using Mozilla 1.4 as my browser. Is
the word "enter" really a link, or is my browser not compatible with
your script?

later,
Glen Berry