POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood screws, redux : Re: Wood screws, redux Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood screws, redux
From: Kyle
Date: 16 May 2007 09:29:44
Message: <9j1m431b4er8k4g11c4ll3belqsd85q1ns@4ax.com>
On 16 May 2007 02:55:36 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  How about this one?

Warp,

This is coming along nicely.  I really like stills like this.

There are two things that are bothersome to me, though.  First, the two screws that
are overlapping seem to be a little bit inside of each other.  Second, the wood could
use a little more work.  Aside
from those two things, it is looking really good!