POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pop quiz : Re: Pop quiz Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pop quiz
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Apr 2008 06:33:20
Message: <9gfuv35j9vkf1h8k8a9jf38e9rutalof8j@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:15:59 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>What do you do?

Personally I would ask them if they are all right and if there is
anything I could do. Or words to that effect. But then I can be gabby
:)
But option 2 might be the best especially if she did not want it known
that she was upset. A difficult call but from what followed after I
think that you did the right thing, for you.
--

Regards
     Stephen