POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crypt (25k) : Re: Crypt (25k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crypt (25k)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 15 May 2000 02:56:40
Message: <9g7vhsct6njve88aof1dic6l3kohtjnjma@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 May 2000 17:05:14 -0700, "Dave Blandston"
<gra### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>Here's a scene that I'm working on - nothing exciting going on here, just
>stock textures for the most part. Any comments/criticisms/suggestions would
>be welcome. (The galaxy is from Chris Colefax's include file.)

Yeeehaaaaw! A Metallica Fan!!! Woohoo!

Suggestions?

Show the moon and some pale moonlight through the windows.

"The moon is full, never seems to change,
Just labeled mentally deranged"

Throw in some radiosity, it's a tad too dark.

Give it an idea, something out of Metallica's songs.

So far, so good. When you're done, may I print a copy on a t-shirt?
Will you post the source?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet