POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : proximity/blur pattern finally adjusted : Re: proximity/blur pattern finally adjusted Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: proximity/blur pattern finally adjusted
Date: 7 Mar 2002 07:22:52
Message: <9fme8u4i2buqhrcnn56r1360966361r6rn@4ax.com>
On Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:08:18 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Does this make sense somehow?

Yes for me.
And I must say I have it implemented too, but I never named it "caching".
I prepare my function in two steps. At first create apriopriate function. At
second I create function image to eliminate diskrete characteristic and speed
isosurface creation.
But there were two main reasons of slow progress of my macro: shortest-code
contest (my best image failed becouse of render speed) and bugs in beta (every
improvement in macro leads me to some bug).

ABX