POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Eek! Moray -> POV 3.5b10 camera bug : Re: Eek! Moray -> POV 3.5b10 camera bug Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eek! Moray -> POV 3.5b10 camera bug
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 6 Feb 2002 05:15:15
Message: <9b026uou9itkj5ecgqgrbtvjuofl15u5f4@4ax.com>
Hi Timothy R. Cook, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Render Field of View is stuck at 65.5 no matter what I change
> it to in Moray 3.3a...
Hmmm, I don't quite understand. If you change the angle number in the
POV script, it does use a different FOV? Have you actually looked at
the generated POV file and Moray always writes the same number behind
the angle word, no matter what you do in Moray? I don't really see how
that can happen.....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray