POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Feb 2000 19:53:02
Message: <9USrOJOCy7CIwRONd9bhDNWsPPWN@4ax.com>
On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:35:33 -0800, "H.E. Day" <hed### [at] fcinet> wrote:

>> Hey the Pacer has evolved.
>
>Actually, its a mix of the Dodge van, Dodge avenger, Dodge viper, and Ford
>Taurus.

So that's why I loved it so much!

My best friend was a car freak once. We had long ago agreed that the
Viper has the best butt on this planet. As a proof, he had a poster of
a Viper's back surrounded by posters of Claudia Schifer, Cindy
Crawford, Ms. Bulgaria '96 (or was it '95?) etc., a total of 6
gorgeous babes, with camera placement putting them on fair grounds
with the Viper, and I must say the Dodge really stood out, it beat'em
all.

We were 15 or 16 back then, if this makes the picture more clear.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] tagpovrayorg
ICQ: 15002700