POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : File formats for height_fields : Re: File formats for height_fields Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File formats for height_fields
From: Alan Kong
Date: 5 Oct 1999 12:28:43
Message: <9CX6N52SccYC8MZ6zVxiGyJiZLHe@4ax.com>
On Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:00:54 -0500, Scott Stewart
<sst### [at] houstonquikcom> wrote:

><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
>Thanks Margus.  I'll give that a try, although I'm not sure where
>the setting is to "save as...." I'll have to play with paint to see if
>there is something there.

[rest of article omitted, as it was quotation of another post]

  Hi, Scott. Could you please post using plain text, only? Some people use
newsreaders that do not display HTML while others, like me, have to fire up
a browser to be able to see what was written. Thanks much.

--
Alan