POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PovCigar - PovCigar.jpg (0/1) : PovCigar - PovCigar.jpg (0/1) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  PovCigar - PovCigar.jpg (0/1)
From: Erhard Ducke
Date: 1 Nov 2003 08:38:20
Message: <98b7qvc3nmtj7g9kbab5u1k3h4qiskj2ei@4ax.com>
Hi!
Some years ago I experimented with povray and participated in the pov
competition 1994:
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/old-competition/competition-Dec-94/gmblng.jpg
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/old-competition/competition-Dec-94/sltrgame.jpg

About three years ago I tried again experimenting with procedural
textures.
The cigar is completely made of procedural textures (NOT the cigar
band ;-).
I stopped before bringing life to the atmosphere by creating smoke and
now I wonder whether it's worth to do some new work on it because I
just decided to begin a new povray phase ;-)
Thanks for any comments...
--
Erhard Ducke