POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray uses materials not textures? : Re: Moray uses materials not textures? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray uses materials not textures?
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Feb 2009 13:32:26
Message: <95fbp49fe5t1gbm4kahcij5d2g1blamqp3@4ax.com>
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:00:44 EST, "larryfulkerson"
<lar### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>So um.......according to the Bishop3d webpage the beta version is due to expire
>tomorrow ( 14Feb2009 ) and so I'm wondering if there's going to be some kinda
>update or something that won't expire so soon.  I'd kinda like to use Bishop3d
>but if it expires tomorrow, well.....

Hi Larry,
	Don't worry about B3D expiring, Hugo has never been late in posting an
update. You can log in to the forum for help in getting started.
I've been using it for almost 3 years and there are a couple of other
experienced users who post here who will help.
Note that there is no function to create a mesh from a CSG as there is in Moray
(yet) but you can import meshes via PoseRay along with UV mapping.
--

Regards
     Stephen