POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1) : Re: Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1)
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Oct 2008 07:56:35
Message: <928mf4tp2rsddbrq5p49qhlvgh81l16v7a@4ax.com>
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:29:36 +0300, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> Thank you but I wish someone would tell my updated news reader that ;)
>
>  Your news reader doesn't allow you to embed an attachment to the post
>you are making? What does it do if you want to embed more than one
>attachment (not even a rare occurrence in this newsgroup, as often
>people will attach two or more images to the same post)? If you want to
>attach 10 small images to your post, will it create 10 different
>threads? That would be horrendous.
>
>  Perhaps a change to a better news reader could be in place, then.

It does but the default setting is to split attachments into sections. I thought
that I had configured it correctly but obviously not :(
When I bought this laptop I could not transfer the old messages (OT mostly) to
the new Free Agent so I bought the full version, (how much money do we spend to
run a piece of free software?) and it has more settings and features than you
can shake a stick at. I've changed the default settings now and later will try
to post a couple of images together. If they are worth posting.
--

Regards
     Stephen