POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Faceted Twisted Torus : Re: Faceted Twisted Torus Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Faceted Twisted Torus
From: Pete
Date: 29 Jul 2000 16:20:21
Message: <904.245T2981T9786206PeterC@nym.alias.net>
David:

Actually, I got macros2.inc right after I downloaded
and read your faceted torus source from the news
server.

The specific error that stops povray is the lack
of a "vangle" function/macro.  Strangly enough, "vangle"
(whatever it is) is not in your macros2.inc file.
I would just write my own vangle (thanks to povray
I've had to re-learn a lot of trig) .. but I'm not
clear on what vangle does.   :-(

Is it the angle between two vectors?