POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass thing on stand (v2) : Glass thing on stand (v2) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Glass thing on stand (v2)
From: Bruce Duncan
Date: 1 Oct 2002 15:09:57
Message: <8urjpu0udsrh7ebren11ti08ugh54qvrqp@4ax.com>
I agreed with Christopher Huff's comments.  So here is another render.

I made the stand a little thinner, changed the floor to use a hexagon
texture, and threw in some turbulence for good measure.
I also made the floor reflective, but that may have been a mistake.
:-/

Rendered @ 800x600 +A0.1 +AM2 in 34mins.

And for those that may have wondered about the actual shape of the
glass 'thing'. I've attached a second image, without the glass
texture.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'GlassThingOnStand2.jpg' (36 KB) Download 'GlassThingOnStand2_shape.jpg' (33 KB)

Preview of image 'GlassThingOnStand2.jpg'
GlassThingOnStand2.jpg

Preview of image 'GlassThingOnStand2_shape.jpg'
GlassThingOnStand2_shape.jpg