POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Announce: IsoCSG include file 0.2.1 : Re: Announce: IsoCSG include file 0.2.1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:36:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: IsoCSG include file 0.2.1
Date: 18 Mar 2002 07:26:24
Message: <8tmb9ucle3mo7rc2sri6q7c1l51ndibh30@4ax.com>

wrote:
> Thank You, Chris. Your include files opened my eyes for simplest morphing I
> have ever seen. Perhaps this was used somewhere before but I feel like
> discoverer at this moment :-) Check povray.binaries.animations after moment.

As was promised in povray.general (check there what I'm talking about) here is
animation of morphing in 3.5. Perhaps it can look strange for all particle
developers but it is only one object - no blobs, no meshes, no particles. Just
isosurface under radiosity.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: