POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : first tests with 4th order RK (clothing) : Re: first tests with 4th order RK (clothing) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:37:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: first tests with 4th order RK (clothing)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 26 Feb 2002 02:40:52
Message: <8jem7uc4pijagb188l4kjl0v8miv4ech3r@4ax.com>
Looks pretty fast to me (how much iterations per frame?), and of
course really stable. Kudos.

Next thing you'll want to do: Xavier Provot's hybrid cloth technique
:) And of course the famous "Large Steps in Cloth Simulation" paper
(Pixar! Pixar!)

Never mind me, I haven't had my morning coffee yet.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg