POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Row boat : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Row boat Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Row boat
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Nov 2008 16:55:14
Message: <8hgpg4tat0a5bhus6fbo7o0e76vahbt502@4ax.com>
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:43:17 EDT, "StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>A gray scale anaglyph. The isosurface object is so interesting in 3d :-)

Nice one Stephen, after I found my 3D glasses (BTW the glasses I got for looking
at an eclipse do not work :-) I was knocked over by the depth. The isosurface
object is interesting in 3d. It reminds me of a Victorian stage set. Is it
possible to have full colour in these 3D images? Also can you get the image to
come out of the screen?
I assume that you did it in Bishop3D.
--

Regards