POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg : Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg - Fox02_.jpg Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg - Fox02_.jpg
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Aug 2009 05:51:41
Message: <8fuh95tlkgubceb9hcuae6o5862d708shu@4ax.com>
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:49:13 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:

>A quick Poser Wolf converted to Pov inc by PoseRay

I managed to find the Poser file I wanted. Here is a quick scene to give an idea
of the model. It is very poseable (?) but I'm not too sure what a menacing
posture is, for a fox. I am not a country boy :)
I converted to PovRay format with PoseRay and the zipped (rar) file with
textures is 1.8 Meg if you want it.
--

Regards
     Stephen