POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Subject Line suggestion : Re: Subject Line suggestion Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subject Line suggestion
From: ingo
Date: 5 Aug 2000 18:13:05
Message: <8F8848E8seed7@204.213.191.228>
Peter Popov wrote:

>A modern operation system should not be afraid of a codec.

But the player may be. In my case my default player, Irfanview, goes
bazurk. No progress-bar/framenumber-bar. Also stop/kill Irfanview can only
be done via the taskmanager.
Windows media player latest-1 shows a strange colour band on the bottom of
the sequence.
Please use MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or GIF(I know, I know) everybody can view these
(I think).

Ingo