POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! : Re: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!!
From: daishi
Date: 28 Jun 2000 23:09:35
Message: <8F61ED160dashixpressnet@204.213.191.228>
well I just ran my radisoity test. and yea I can see some problems when I
rejoined the image. it really depends on the type of scene though, as the
only part of the image that had a problem was some reflective stuff, I
would imagine a scene with little radisoity would join back up without
problems

so I guess all that needs to be done is have the ability to define the seed
value ahead of time, or save the seed....

das### [at] x-pressnet (daishi) wrote in