POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TTF rendering problems : TTF rendering problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  TTF rendering problems
From: FlameStrike
Date: 23 May 2000 00:33:30
Message: <8F3CEF0C9flamestrikemailev1ne@204.213.191.228>
I've just been trying to render a logo image for a web-site I'm working on,
but the true-type font I'm using for the text is producing unusual symbols
when rendered, though the text shows up normally using Moray to model the
image.

I was hoping someone here could help me figure out where the problem lies so
I can fix it. Is it in the font file, or somewhere in the renderring process?

Thanks.
--
FlameStrike
"My honor is my life!"