POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick & Stucco ~67kB : Re: Brick & Stucco ~67kB Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick & Stucco ~67kB
From: ingo
Date: 15 Mar 2000 09:28:03
Message: <8EF890C04seed7@204.213.191.228>
Enig wrote:

>To me it looks like the depth between bricks and cement.

That's a part I'm still working on.
My house is build in the early thirties and has a "knip-voeg" (Dutch).
It's a joint where the mortar stands out above the brick and
       _
has a / \ shape. There are lots of other types of joints. When combined in
the right way on a big wall, great effects can be created. It's a pitty
these techniques are seldom used by modern architects.

Ingo