POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick & Stucco ~67kB : Re: Brick & Stucco ~67kB Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick & Stucco ~67kB
From: ingo
Date: 14 Mar 2000 17:27:39
Message: <8EF7EF6A7seed7@204.213.191.228>
Bill DeWitt wrote:
>.... Something does look out of scale though.

:) You're right.
I, intentionally, made the structure of the stucco a bit to big. In Dutch I
would say "het wringt". Don't know the English idiom good enough, maybe
something like "it pinches"? Like a shoe that fits, but only for half an
hour. After that it isn't too small, but not comfortable any more.

As for the proportion of the bricks, it's different per country. When I
cross the bored to Germany, only a few Km, the face of a house looks
different only because they use a different brick size.

Ingo