POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portal2 - The other side. : Re: Portal2 - The other side. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal2 - The other side.
From: Rich
Date: 8 Feb 2000 21:29:19
Message: <8ED4C711Fspammindspringcom@204.213.191.228>
mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk (Mick Hazelgrove) wrote in
<389e7642@news.povray.org>:

>The other version I mention in my last post - the other side.

Spectacular!  I just have to break my own rule here and ask you for the
arch code.  I assume it's a torus with some sort of iso-surface applied to
it?  The arch by itself would have blown me away, but then you went ahead
and placed it in a really nice scene.  Very good job!

Rich