POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : MegaPov on FreeBSD? : Re: MegaPov on FreeBSD? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov on FreeBSD?
From: Chuck
Date: 1 Aug 2001 10:10:45
Message: <867kwnx43p.fsf@chuck.mtnk1.on.home.com>
Thanks, I downloaded it last night and the compile went fine.  However, it doesn't
seem to want to process any of the new commands.  Every time I try to render a file it
says that it's "(compatible to 3.1)".  I added the "#version unofficial megapov 0.7;"
to the pov and include file but it still didn't work.  I even downloaded one of the
demo files and tried to render that, but it said it couldn't open the .INI/.DEF file
'sys'.  Any ideas?