POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Some toy horses running [MPG1, 1.16MB] - ttho-hoss.mpg (0/1) : Some toy horses running [MPG1, 1.16MB] - ttho-hoss.mpg (0/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:38:50 EDT (-0400)
  Some toy horses running [MPG1, 1.16MB] - ttho-hoss.mpg (0/1)
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 15 Jul 2003 02:01:49
Message: <8137hvou6h7rt3tlvptvnpniqr05lq3oa7@4ax.com>
This is my first post to this group.
I've been working on this movie off and on for 4 years
and i finally made a small snippet, just so's i can share :)

This is a 10 second shot from my 16 minute movie
"Through The Eyes Of A Child" [1].

The full movie (with sound) is so far 6 minutes; 14761 frames:
281MB for DVD and 84MB for VCD.

Anyway, here the child/camera has walked through the toy house and up to
a window; when a bunch of toy horses, who were statically standing
around earlier, go running by the window.

I'm pretty happy with the way the horses move, considering their legs
don't bend :)  As you all know, it's fun when your family looks at you
weird as you intensely study hopping a 2 inch lego horse [2] across
a ruler on the table.

---
dik

---
[1] Coincidentally, the name of the end credits song in the South Park movie.

[2] Well, it was a cow really, from the Duplo farm set.