POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : English style? : Re: Close. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Close.
From: Glen Berry
Date: 19 Sep 1999 14:41:32
Message: <7yzlNy4F8TS6EQ=laryIC5QYKuVM@4ax.com>
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:52:43 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Ron Parker wrote:
>
>> > Personaly if I were you I would wait to cancel your
>> >message at least until Ron comes online tommorrow morning and let's you
>> >know what the povray source code dating convention is :)
>>
>> I'm online on the weekends too, you know.  Just not as continuously.
>
>  Your presence here is conspicously less on weekends than it is on
>weekdays. Not that I'm keeping track mind you...

Admit it. You've been monitoring Ron. You've been monitoring all of
us. You're not even human. You're an NSA computer program dedicated to
keeping tabs on all the international POV-Users. Left unchecked,
there's no telling what threat a bunch of international raytracing
enthusiasts could pose to the world. You even have the audacity to
publish a profile of all our web site URL's under the guise of "good
will.." Ken's links, indeed.

Later,
Glen Berry

P.S.

To reply via email, remove the "7" from nos### [at] ezwvcom